About Pallis Properties, Inc.Company Philosophy
Pallis Properties Inc. was formed in 1993 for the purpose of professionally developing, managing and owning long term commercial real estate projects in the greater Puget Sound area and the Pacific Northwest region.
Upon its formation in 1993, Pallis Properties Inc. combined two development concerns – that of George Pallis’ GP Builders established in the early 1960s, and his son Chris Pallis’ then recent development efforts with Chris’ newly formed Pallis Properties Inc. Together, George and Chris Pallis united their efforts under the company name Pallis Properties Inc. and drew upon over 70 years of combined experience within the commercial real estate development industry. George and Chris Pallis collectively have developed nearly two dozen successful and profitable projects ranging from office buildings; self-storage facilities; apartment projects to build-to-suit and anchored retail projects.
Currently, Pallis Properties Inc.’s primary focus is developing retail projects which are primarily (or entirely), occupied by national or regional tenants secured by long term leases. Pallis Properties has also recently started to develop apartment projects as well, completing in 2018 a 126 unit project named Ascend Apartments in Maple Valley, WA. Pallis Properties also has an additional 350 unit project planned in Frederickson, WA scheduled to start construction in late 2020.
Pallis Properties Inc. is a small, family owned and operated development company. Its goal is to hold its finished product, not sell. As a result of not divesting itself of its finished product, Pallis Properties Inc. develops high quality projects applying only the best in design and construction materials.
Some of Pallis Properties more notable completed projects include:
- Fredrickson Town Center Multi-family (2020) – 135 units ranging from studio to 3 bedroom units. Also, provided will be full featured club house facility.
- Ascend Apartments (2018) – 5.1 Acre site accommodating 126 apartment units as well as nearly 5,000 SF of retail tenants.
- Frederickson Town Center (2013) – 59 Acres of commercially zoned property which will support up to 450,000 square feet of retail and commercial space.
- Canyon Crossing (2008) – 141,000 square foot Safeway anchored shopping center in Frederickson (Puyallup), WA. Tenants include Safeway, Safeway Gas, Starbucks Coffee, Great Clips, Subway, H & R Block, Taco Time and many other national, regional and local tenants.
- Kimball Creek Village (2006) – 31,000 square foot neighborhood retail and professional center, located in Snoqualmie, WA off of Snoqualmie Parkway and Better Way SE. Tenants include Swedish Medical Center as well as a number of other medical and retail tenants.
- Maple Valley Commons (2006) – 31,000 square foot retail strip center in Maple Valley, WA.
- BigLots! (2002) – An out-parcel redevelopment, part of an Albertson shopping center in Bellingham, WA.
- Pioneer Village (2001) – 87,000 square foot Safeway anchored shopping Center in Orting, WA. Tenants include Safeway, Safeway Gas, McDonald’s, Blockbuster Video, Papa Murphy’s, Subway, Anytime Fitness and many other national, regional and local tenants.
- 4 Corners Self Storage and RV Storage (2001) – “state of the art” 500 unit self-storage and 260 unit RV storage facility in Maple Valley, WA.
- 4 Corners Safeway (1998) – 120,000 square foot Safeway anchored shopping center in Maple Valley, WA. Tenant’s include Safeway, Safeway Gas, McDonalds, Starbucks, Mud Bay and a number of other national and regional tenants.
- Trader Joe’s (1995) – 10,000 square foot retail-medical building occupied by Trader Joe’s in Issaquah, WA.
- UW Physicians Network (1993) – 9,000 square foot retail-medical building occupied by UW Physicians Network in Issaquah, WA.
CHRIS G. PALLIS
Chris G. PallisPRESIDENT
Chris has been in the field of commercial real estate since 1982. Initially within the brokerage community representing office, industrial and retail clients seeking facilities in the greater King County area. In 1991, 1992, 1993 and 1994, Chris was nominated as a finalist for the Broker of the Year award. In 1994, Chris won the Broker of the Year award as the top producing commercial real estate agent in the greater Seattle area. While active in brokerage, Chris also served as one of eight panel members for the Ethics and standards committee for WSCAR – Washington State Commercial Association of Realtors.
Since 1993, Chris has been focusing primarily on the development, management and ownership of quality retail, self-storage and office/medical projects in the greater Puget Sound region. Chris has assembled nearly two dozen partnerships for the development and long-term ownership of the properties for which it holds.
Within the community, Chris is a generous donor to Children’s Hospital and is involved in raising additional funds for Children’s Hospital as well. Chris has also served as Parish President for St. Demetrio’s Greek Orthodox Church in Seattle, WA. Chris also coached youth and Little League Baseball for 10 years, as well as coaching Little League Football for 6 years, both on Mercer Island, WA.