Pallis Properties Inc. was formed in 1994 for the purpose of professionally developing, managing and owning long term commercial real estate projects in the greater Puget Sound area and the Pacific Northwest region.
Upon its formation in 1994, Pallis Properties Inc. combined two development concerns – that of George Pallis’ GP Builders established in the early 1960s, and his son Chris Pallis’ then recent development efforts with Chris’ newly formed Pallis Properties Inc.. Together, George and Chris Pallis united their efforts under the company name Pallis Properties Inc. and drew upon over 70 years of combined experience within the commercial real estate development industry. George C. and Chris G. Pallis collectively have developed over two dozen successful and profitable projects ranging from office buildings to self-storage facilities to build-to-suit and anchored retail projects.
Currently, Pallis Properties Inc.’s primary focus is developing or rehabbing retail projects which are primarily (or entirely), occupied by national or regional tenants secured by long term leases. Pallis Properties Inc. is a small, family owned and operated development company. Its goal is to hold its finished product, not sell. As a result of not divesting itself of its finished product, Pallis Properties Inc. develops high quality projects applying only the best in design and construction materials.
Pallis Properties Inc. portfolio of projects includes:
- Frederickson Town Center (2013) – 59 Acres of commercially zoned property which will support up to 450,000 square feet of retail and commercial space.
- Canyon Crossing (2008) – 130,000 square foot Safeway anchored shopping center in Frederickson (Puyallup), WA. Tenants include Safeway, Safeway Gas, Starbucks Coffee, Great Clips, Subway, H & R Block, Taco Time and many other national, regional and local tenants.
- Kimball Creek Village (2006) – 31,000 square foot neighborhood retail and professional center, located in Snoqualmie, WA off of Snoqualmie Parkway and Better Way SE.
- Pioneer Village (2001) – 87,000 square foot Safeway anchored shopping Center in Orting, WA. Tenants include Safeway, Safeway Gas, McDonald’s, Blockbuster Video, Papa Murphy’s, Subway, Anytime Fitness and many other national, regional and local tenants.
- 4 Corners Self Storage and RV Storage (2001) – “state of the art” 500 unit self-storage and 260 unit RV storage facility in Maple Valley, WA.
Pallis Properties Inc. currently has several other retail projects in the planning stages.